As a business owner, it can be challenging at times to be an expert in many different areas. By having legal counsel who can function as your “in-house counsel”, you can free up your time to run your business. When you know you have proper advice and expertise, you can keep your business running smoothly and efficiently. Liberate your business and give yourself the freedom to do what you do best!
Our services include:
- Advising clients involved in the purchase or sale of an ongoing business
- Establishing the proper business structure–sole proprietorship, limited liability company, for-profit corporation or non-profit corporation
- Drafting a buy-sell agreement and other shareholder or partnership agreements, where appropriate, when you form a business with others
- Drafting standard contracts so communications with customers and vendors are clearly understood by all parties
- Reviewing leases for office, retail or industrial space
- Drafting employment contracts, non-compete and confidentiality agreements